Rainbow Pudding Popsicles
Rainbow pudding popsicles are a fun snack your kids will lovemaking. You only need a few things, and you might already have most of them on hand.
What You'll Need
- 1 box of Vanilla flavored JELL-O pudding mix (5.1 oz)
- 3 1/3 cups of milk
- Food coloring
- 8 small Dixie cups (3 oz)
- 8 Mini popsicle sticks
- Aluminum Foil
How to Make Rainbow Pudding Popsicles
- Follow the directions on the Jell-O pudding mix box to make the pudding. I whisked in a little extra cold milk to make it a bit thinner.
- Divide the pudding evenly into 5 bowls, or as many as you'd like.
- Use food coloring to change the color in each bowl. If your kids are like ours, they will love using the food coloring droppers. Watch for heavy hands and guide little ones to only use a few drops. You can always add more, but you'll end up with a few questionable colors (see below!) if they get carried away.
- Once you have your desired colors all ready, start layering them in the Dixie cups. Tamp the cups on the counter to even out the layers.
- When you've put as many layers in as you'd like, cover the cups individually with aluminum foil.
-Finally, cut a small slit in the center of each rainbow pudding popsicle and gently place a mini popsicle stick all the way to the bottom.
-Freeze your rainbow pudding popsicles over night, or at least 5 hours (if you just can't wait).
-Discard the foil and peal off the Dixie cup to reveal your beautiful and delicious rainbow pudding popsicles.